Axion’s Launchpad Bounty Program
Refer a project that Axion launches successfully and get $250 as a reward!
To kick start our Summer we’ve got some exciting initiatives lined up and one of our main summer ideas will be rolled out within the next two weeks. Before that comes our Launchpad Bounty Program. Axion launchpad is a curated launchpad that allows Axion holders to diversify their crypto portfolios. With our Launchpad Bounty Program we are encouraging community members to submit potential projects and will be rewarding those members with $250 for any suggestions that are chosen and successfully launched. You will need to do some research on the projects being put forward and not just select any random project, in the hope of it being adopted.
If an Axion community member suggests four projects and they are all chosen and successfully launched - that is $1,000 headed their way.
Here are some things to look out for in the projects we will consider.
- Projects must be launching on Ethereum, Ethereum EVM, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche.
- Projects should have solid fundamentals and long-term aspirations.
- Projects must be ready to launch and not in production or idea stage (close to test-net or main-net).
- Projects should have a Doxxed or semi-doxxed team, which will be referred to SKRT for review.
- Projects can be GameFI, DeFi, Product-as-a-service and infrastructure types.
Launchpad Referral Form
There is a referral form to be completed and as much information as possible must be provided. A failure to complete the form as comprehensibly as possible, may result in the project being discarded.
This is a great opportunity to bring great projects to Axion Launch while rewarding our amazing community for doing so.
Let’s see what gems can be launched with Axion.